Friday 2 December 2011

Introduction

Hello, my name is Dana and I'm going to tell you all about cakes from some different countries.
I chose this topic because I like cakes and I would like to learn more about the different cakes while I also post what discoveries I have made about cake. I think cake is wonderful!

This is related to geography as I'll be looking at different cakes from around the world as my blog title says.
I'll be looking at how they make the country's traditional cakes, the history behind it and I'll also get some pictures of the cakes and maybe put up the recipes.
 I hope you'll enjoy my future posts!

What is cake?
If you're not sure what cake is, cake can be defined as a sweet baked food made of flour, liquid, eggs and other ingredients such as a raising agent and flavourings or a flat rounded mass of dough or batter, such as a pancake that is baked or fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment